To celebrate National Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week in November, we’re highlighting the many ways that aspiring cybersecurity professionals and career changers alike can enter the field with confidence and competency.
Speaker Dr. Dan Manson will discuss:
- Current landscape of cyber workforce (from the skills gap to diverse work roles)
- Where to start learning about cyber security (resources, tools, experiences)
- How to develop the technical and hands-on skills needed for any cyber job
What You'll Learn:
- How to find resources for learning cyber at any knowledge-level
- Where to develop basic and advanced cyber skills using digital and on-demand platforms
- How to develop a holistic cyber skill set to impress prospective employers
Other webinars you may be interested in:
Schedule a Consultation
Ready to speak to our Project Ares specialists about your specific interests in teaching with labs? A 15-minute call will save you teaching time.