Watch the discussion on Dr. Dave Chatterjee's Commitment-Preparedness-Discipline (CPD) framework for cybersecurity governance.
Topics Drs. Hayes and Chatterjee address:
- How can teachers foster a “we’re in it together”, commitment culture while teaching cyber?
- How can teachers assess student’s abilities to prepare for threats?
- What ought teachers provide students to instill disciplinary values as it pertains to the practice of cyber security?
- How can trainers foster success factors to ensure future-proof preparedness in their organization?
- How can trainers ensure the 6 success factors for discipline are actualized?
- How can trainers gain buy-in from legal, tech, and business functional lanes to garner full participation in cyber readiness objectives?
- Dr. Dave Chatterjee's Commitment-Preparedness-Discipline (CPD) framework for cybersecurity governance.
Other webinars you may be interested in:
Schedule a Consultation
Ready to speak to our Project Ares specialists about your specific interests in teaching with labs? A 15-minute call will save you teaching time.