Project Ares On-Demand LIVE Scenario Play - Battle Room 6: Linux Fundamentals
Chris Ellis, Project Ares training expert, will guide you through our foundational Linux Fundamentals scenario; showing you how easy it is to teach your cybersecurity students basic Linux topics in a controlled environment.
In this scenario, the learner conducts entry-level tasks in system administration, troubleshooting, and access control.
Project Ares comes with loads of features designed to equip you and your cyber students for success. These features include:
- "Training plan" curriculums
- Testing your students' knowledge
- Teaching and training simultaneously
- Built-in ways to encourage students to work together
Tracking student progress and setting goals
Find out how Project Ares takes the mystery out of cybersecurity skill-building to equip and empower your students to achieve their cyber-ninja goals.
About the Webinar:
In this session, a Project Ares training expert will guide you through our scenario, showing you how training your cybersecurity students on foundational Linux subjects can be done in a fun and engaging way; empowering & equipping them with fundamental experience required for any cyber professional in today's digital world.
Project Ares Training Expert
Attendees will learn:
- How to teach cybersecurity students basic Linux commands in an engaging way
- How to set up "training plan" curricula and encourage student collaboration
- How to easily track student learning progress