Events through RSA:
- 2/25 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm: CyBeer Ops Networking Reception – Craft beer tasting event that doubles as a great networking opportunity.
- 2/27 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm: RSAC After Hours – Enjoy food, drinks, and dancing to a live 80’s cover band.
- 2/25 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm: RSAC Women’s Networking Reception – Relaxed networking event celebrating women’s contributions to science and technology.
- 2/24 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm: Welcome Reception – Kick off the conference with drinks and apps while previewing cyber solutions from over 700 exhibitors.
- Multiple dates and times, registration required: RSAC Engagement Zone – Engage, network, and make personal connections with others who share your interests through Braindate, Birds of a Feather, Cooperative Learning roundtables, and more.
- Multiple dates and times: RSAC Sandbox – Show off your cyber skills through hands-on experiences and mingle with peers at this engaging event.
- 2/26 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm: Expo Pub Crawl – Enjoy complimentary beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages while visiting sponsor’s booths and learning about their latest innovations to support your business.
- 2/24 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm: CYBERTACOS at RSAC – Talk over tacos with members of the local cybersecurity and broader IT community.
- 2/24 7:00pm to 10:00 pm: Ignite – With live music, snacks, cocktails, and dancing, this is THE place to be Monday night.
- 2/25 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm: Optiv After Party – Thirsty Bear Organic Brewing Company will have great beer on tap while you network the night away.
- 2/25 6:00 pm, registration required: VMware Carbon Black Networking Reception – This exclusive happy hour at the W San Francisco is sure to be the event you need to kick off your RSA experience just right. Register now as space is limited.
- 2/25 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm: Non-Profits on the Loose – Meet and mingle with industry, policy, and government leaders in security and privacy at this soirée.
- 2/26 11:30 am to 1:00 pm: Meet & Greet at RSA Conference 2020 – Join the Executive Women’s Forum and meet the most amazing women at the RSA Conference.
- 2/26 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm: ICMP Networking Social RSA 2020 – Network with members, friends, and guests of the International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals.
- 2/26 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm: Arctic Wolf Happy Hour – Sips and savors at TRES Tequila Lounge and Mexican Kitchen is the perfect mid-week way to unwind.
- 2/27 9:30 pm to 11:00 am: Coffee & Conversation: Automating the FAIR Cyber Risk Framework – A breakfast and panel discussion that will cover everything from measuring your organization’s cyber risks to briefing your corporate board on managing cyber safety.
Stay up to date on any additional affiliate events as they get added by checking out
To get a sneak peek at our latest cyber training platform, inCyt and be sure to