LIVE Scenario Play - Battle Room 6 Linux Fundamentals
Literally get your hands on Project Ares, our gamified, realistic & immersive cybersecurity education platform on:
Tuesday, January 25 at 10 a.m. MT / 12 p.m. ET
to challenge yourself with a live scenario - Battle Room 6: Linux Fundamentals.
In this session you’ll play with Chris Ellis, Project Ares training expert, who will guide you through our foundational Linux Fundamentals scenario;
Project Ares comes with loads of features designed to equip you and your cyber students for success. These features include:
- "Training plan" curriculums
- Testing your students' knowledge
- Teaching and training simultaneously
- Built-in ways to encourage students to work together
- Tracking student progress and setting goals
Find out how Project Ares takes the mystery out of cybersecurity skill-building to equip and empower your students to achieve their cyber-ninja goals.
Explore our Linux Basics Scenario; Get Inspired to Teach
In this session, a Project Ares training expert will guide you through our scenario, showing you how training your cybersecurity students on foundational Linux subjects can be done in a fun and engaging way; empowering & equipping them with fundamental experience required for any cyber professional in today's digital world.
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity educators researching ways to improve teaching pedagogy and curriculum.
- Cybersecurity instructors looking for ways to save time and implement hands-on labs to support their programs and engage their students.
- Team leads looking to train their cybersecurity practitioner teams.
Learn how to teach and train Linux cyber skills
Understand how to set up "training plan" curricula, encourage student collaboration, and track student learning progress. You'll capture all of this and learn how to set benchmarks and goals.
Trusted by educational programs everywhere.
Project Ares labs are used in the virtual and in-person classroom to augment course instruction.